Frontend File Manager
By : nmedia82 Published on Sunday, April 26, 2015,07:13:08 in Wordpress Plugins and Widgets
https://1.envato.market/c/1307448/275988/4415?u=This wordpress plugin renders nice, secure and responsive upload form. User select files from computer of any type (set by admin) and can manage these files like download, edit and even share with other users with email. Users can also create directories to manage files. All user files are displayed on same Â upload form. There are two templates which can be used to list all uploaded file by users. All files can be downloaded, deleted by admin using plugin admin pages.
How it works?
In Latest Release 1.3
CustomizationThis plugin gives admin bunch of options to control this plugin like:
- Set file types, limit and size
- File Meta (7 types of inputs)
- Disable/Enable file listing area
- Disable/Enable file upload area
- Allow non-registered users to upload files without login.
- Create download area (users can download files only)
- Customize upload button text, color, BG color, label etc
- Disable directories, turn off directory creation
- Change templates (two template provided for listing files)
- Add more recipients to get alert on each upload
- Set messages like: on file save, on error, Non-logged user etc
- Can access all files from admin panel.
5 stars for plugin and service for sure!29 Apr, 2015 – Steve I tried the free version and it was almost perfect for my special request. Then I paid for the pro and it was great accept for one small detail. Ater a very fast email response, the developer offered to customize it for my particular needs for a very reasonable price. I have added N-Media to the top of my list of tools. Thank you !!!
Great for my needs24 Feb, 2015 – Abigailm Thank you for this great pluginâI wanted to have a no-hassle page on my site for users to easily upload files and this does the trick. Just a minor noteâthere is grammatical error on the display page. The words above the table showing the uploaded files should be: Files uploaded You have: File’s uploaded The apostrophe is incorrect- so you might make a note to correct that whenever you update the pluginâor better yet, make that text something the user can customize. I’m guessing that would be easy as you already allow for the user to control the text on the upload button, messages, etc. Everything else is great.
2 Template Styles
Change Log1.2 – 6 May, 2015
Share This Product
You May Also Like
WooCommerce Cart Pro
Essential Grid WordPress Plugin
Mega Menu for Visual Composer
TwitchBox For Wordpress - Stream T...