FWTube: Forced to Watch an Embedded Youtube Video
By : wicakhp Published on Monday, April 27, 2015,07:33:17 in Wordpress Plugins and Widgets
NotesThis is the Wordpress Plugin Version of my FWTube PHP Version
OverviewEasily hide partial or all of your premium content from your users until they finished watching an embedded Youtube video.
RequirementsWordpress 4.3 or newer (older versions may work but they have not been tested).
Locking A Content
- Create your post as usual.
Wrap your locked content with FWTube shortcode.
This is your public content [fwtube id="XXXX " width="560" height="315" autoplay="false" info="false" control="false"] This is your hidden content [/fwtube] This is your public content.
- XXXX is your Youtube Video ID
- You can set the width and height to your needs (Default width: 560, height: 315).
- You can set autoplay to true (Default autoplay: false).
- You can set infobar to true to show top information bar (Default info: false).
- You can set control to true to show bottom control bar (Default control: false).
You can use image or other media inside the FWTube shortcode.
If you want to show a video without locking any content, you can wrap nothing inside the FWTube shortcode and position it to your likes.
- Save your post.
Looking for something else?I have created a few items in CodeCanyon that you may want to take a look:
If you have an idea for a website/plugin or you want something to be made, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Share This Product
You May Also Like
Cube Portfolio - Responsive WordPr...
PayLane Secure Form Gateway for Ji...
WooCommerce Responsive Products Co...