Pimax - Google+ & Picasa Photo Gallery on Websites
By : codehandling Published on Tuesday, April 21, 2015,03:45:07 in Wordpress Plugins and Widgets
Pimax 3.0 – is a WordPress plugin used to display all your Google+ and Picasa Photos on your website! Create a complete Photo section on your website with just Google and Pimax Any Photos or Albums you add to your Google Account will automatically show up on your Pimax Gallery. In short, Pimax will link your Google account with your website.
BASICALLY THE PLUGIN DISPLAYS THE BELOW ITEMS:1. An Awesome Header of your Google Account with a Follow button
2. All Photos (Picasa and G+) in a Tab
3. All your Albums in a Tab
4. Any Featured Album that you specify will be displayed in a separate Tab
5. A Search box for your Photos! NEW
“Display your Photos on your website in an Awesome way = Get more Followers on your Google+ Account
More G+ followers = High rankings on Google”
You will love the Live Edit Demo! – – Check how your Photos will look like with Pimax
Albums Page & Load More
New Features of Pimax 3.0:1. Displays Image Captions / Description
2. Ability to exclude albums from the Album Tab
3. Added Search Box for your Images
4. Upgraded All Skins
Pimax 2.0 Features:1. A Tab to display all Photos from your Google / Picasa Account
2. A Tab to display all Albums from your Google / Picasa Account
3. Add more Tabs – one for each Album you want
4. Grey and White Skins available
5. Drop Down in place of tabs for Mobile mode
6. Works on any device size (responsive + fluid)
7. Improved lightbox popup for images (responsive + fluid)
8. Optimized code overload (minified JS+CSS ~ 50KB)
9. Customize anything with CSS (or send us an Email)
Documentation on how to use the plugin A working demo with example code and documentation link is available in the download package. Let us know any features you would like in the next version – firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Product
You May Also Like
Power Headline - Headline Split Te...
Live Post Page Product Notificatio...
WooCommerce to Adobe Connect conne...
Wordpress Admin Filters