WooCommerce Coupon Message
By : storeapps Published on Saturday, March 21, 2015,13:51:32 in Wordpress Plugins and Widgets
ScreenshotsA coupon message showing on cart page:
A coupon message in order confirmation email:
Setting up a coupon message on Edit Coupon page:
Installation, UsageThis is a WordPress plugin, and also requires WooCommerce. Installation is easy – just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Go WordPress Admin – WooCommerce – Coupons
- Click on Add Coupon (or edit an existing coupon)
- Go to ‘General’ tab of ‘Coupon Data’.
- Locate the ‘Coupon Message’ option.
- Enter your content in it. Format it as per your need. You can even enter shortcodes in it.
- Additionally, enable ‘Email Message’, which will send that coupon message in email also
- Save the coupon.
Changelogv 1.0 (19 Mar 2015)
Share This Product
You May Also Like
sMapCC - Google maps plugin
Woocommerce Social Share For Order...
WooCommerce USAePay Payment Gatewa...