WooCommerce Coupon Message
By : storeapps Published on Saturday, March 21, 2015,13:51:32 in Wordpress Plugins and Widgets
ScreenshotsA coupon message showing on cart page:
A coupon message in order confirmation email:
Setting up a coupon message on Edit Coupon page:
Installation, UsageThis is a WordPress plugin, and also requires WooCommerce. Installation is easy – just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Go WordPress Admin – WooCommerce – Coupons
- Click on Add Coupon (or edit an existing coupon)
- Go to ‘General’ tab of ‘Coupon Data’.
- Locate the ‘Coupon Message’ option.
- Enter your content in it. Format it as per your need. You can even enter shortcodes in it.
- Additionally, enable ‘Email Message’, which will send that coupon message in email also
- Save the coupon.
Changelogv 1.0 (19 Mar 2015)
Share This Product
You May Also Like
Social Gallery Analytics Add On
Photo Real Responsive Product Mock...
WooCommerce Variable Product Layou...
BWL Poll Manager