- Wordpress Plugins and Widgets
- WP Post Tools - Fully automated SEO helper for your auto blog plugin!
WP Post Tools - Fully automated SEO helper for your auto blog plugin!
By : turgutsaricam Published on Tuesday, November 15, 2016,18:25:46 in Wordpress Plugins and Widgets
IdeaThere are several auto blogging plugins that can be used with WordPress. An auto blogging plugin, such as an RSS plugin or WP Content Crawler, is used to automatically get content from other sites to your WordPress site. You can get content from other sites, but, most of the time, you cannot automatically edit those automatically saved posts. WP Post Tools offers a few tools that can be used to automatically edit those posts. The plugin can work with any auto blogging plugin. The auto blog plugin has to use WordPressâ wp_insert_post function to save the posts or trigger the save_post hook after it saves a post. Since this is the WordPress way to create a post, most of the plugins probably do it that way. If you have concerns about this, please ask the developer of the auto blog plugin you use about this to make sure.
How it worksWhen your auto blogging plugin creates a post on your site, WP Post Tools interrupts the save operation by making the postâs status âdraftâ. Then, it applies the edits you configured, and turns the status of the post back to its original, which is most probably âpublishâ. So, it edits automatically saved posts and publishes them, automatically.
Video tutorialsThe video tutorials that you can find in the playlist below cover almost every aspect of the plugin and they will help you understand how the plugin works.
Available in two languages, ready for translation
Existing toolsThere are several tools which can be grouped as templates, images, videos, social media, and advertisements.
1. TemplatesA template is a text that can contain short codes that the plugin offers or any other text or HTML you want. For example, you can use a post title template to create/change a post title, or post content template to create/change a post content. Inside those templates, you can use several short codes. You can define more than one template for a, letâs say, post title. In that case, the plugin will use one of the templates you defined randomly. So, you can define, for example, 10 post title templates.
1.1 Short codesThe plugin makes it possible to include almost any post data into almost any template. For example, you can use post categories in the title, post content in meta description, post tags in meta keywords, or even post content in post title and so on. The short codes can have several attributes. For example, you can make the post title all uppercase, make only the first chars of the words uppercase, cut the text by words, word percentage or even sentence percentage, add ellipsis to cut texts, limit the number of categories a post can have and a lot more. One of the most powerful short codes is âconditional phraseâ short codes. You can use those to conditionally show something. For example, you can show âcode canyonâ when the post content contains âwordpressâ. Again, you can use that short code in any template. So, you can add âwordpressâ tag to a post when the post content contains âenvatoâ. The only limit is your imagination when you use this short code. Another powerful short code is ârandom phraseâ short code. You can define several random phrases for a short code. Then, when you include the short code in a template, it will be replaced with one of the phrases you defined for that short code. Again, how you will use this depends on your imagination.
2. ImagesThe plugin can add a related image for a post. You can define image folders and relate them with a keyword or phrase. For example, you can create an image folder named as âhealthâ, put some apple or doctor photos in it, and use that folder when a postâs title contains âhealthâ. So, in case that there is a post whose title contains âhealthâ, the plugin can add one of the images in âhealthâ folder. It can also write some texts onto the image. You can use the short codes to define the text that will be written onto the image. There are several styling options available as well. Please watch the video tutorial to understand the image creation better.
3. VideosThe plugin can create a video for a post and upload it to YouTube. For this to work, you need to install FFmpeg library to your server and include a few libraries for it as well. You can make sure the libraries are activated properly using âsystem checkâ page of the plugin. So, the plugin can use the images you defined in âimagesâ section along with the images inside a post and make them a slideshow video by adding a background audio and some text. Again, you can define the texts using the short codes. There are several styling options available as well. Please watch the video tutorial to understand the video creation better.
4. Social MediaThe plugin is able to share the posts on Facebook and Twitter. You can define the share texts using the templates and short codes. Since you might not want to share every post on social media, the plugin offers you a âpopular postsâ option, using which you can define the minimum number of views that a post should have so that it can be published. Please watch the video tutorial to understand the social media options better.
5. AdvertisementsThis tool can be used to show related affiliate products or any other advertisements for a post. The plugin can show manually created advertisement codes, or it can show products from a web site. For example, you can configure the plugin to show âandroid figuresâ from Amazon when the post content contains âandroidâ. Please watch the video tutorial to understand the advertisements better.
Other thingsThe plugin can also
Final notesThis plugin makes it possible to fully automate post editing. It offers several tools to help you implement your SEO techniques. How you can use the provided tools depends on your imagination. With combination of WP Post Tools and an auto blog plugin, you can fully automate your blog. For more information on how the plugin works or how it is used, you can watch the video tutorials, read the documentation or check out the demo.
MustPHP >= 5.6, mbstring, allow_url_fopen
Optional for video creation to workexec, FFmpeg library (with libraries enabled: gpl, libass, libfdk-aac, libfreetype, libfontconfig, libfribidi, libmp3lame, libopus, libtheora, libvorbis, libvpx, libx264, libx265, nonfree)
Feature listBelow are the main but not all features of the plugin.
4. Social Media
9. System Check
v1.0.0 - First release
Share This Product
You May Also Like
WooCommerce PayPal Express Checkou...
Layer - Gradient Background Extens...
WIDE – Showcase Slider for WordP...